Finding time to write in any of the ways I practise this art is difficult for me. A long time ago and in a galaxy far away I made a list of ongoing projects. I am glancing at it now – in print format – and realize that some of those have dropped off.
So here is the updated list [and I will produce it is order of priority]
- teaching [three teaching contracts this term – which starts Wednesday]
- Religion & Society in the Modern World – online at the University of Guelph 124 students, 2 Teaching Assistants
- Religion & Society in the Modern World – online at the University of Guelph/Humber 89 students no teaching assistants
- Judaism, Christianity, Islam at the University of Guelph/Humber 56 students no Teaching Assistants
- Religions of the World for Northern Blue Publishing – preparing section on Islam to test iBookauthor app – aimed now at the iBookstore
- The Man who fell from the Sky – multimedia eBook fiction/fantasy
- Book of Dreams – poetry multimedia eBook and also website format
- Religion and Society in the Atlantic World since 1500 – multimedia eBook – History
- family history project for a friend – already paid me in a bottle of Welsh single malt whisky – Penderyn VERY NICE!
- revisions to Apple a Day – a project cancelled by James Lorimer Publishers right at the point of setting the text and photos!